Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Question: Would You Pretend to be a Bride-to-Be Just to Try on Bella's Dress?

The Twilight Examiner brought up a great question today: Would you pretend to be a bride-to-be to try on 'Bella's' 'Breaking Dawn' dress?


I don't think that I'd go so far as to pretend to be getting married just to try on Bella's dress. Sure it's beautiful and the kind of style I'd love to have my dress be, but I'd want to wait until the actual moment instead of faking it. I think it would be more special to try on a wedding dress (even Bella's dress) when the event is actually going to happen.

Now if I got the chance to try it on and stand next to Edward...that might be a different story. But otherwise, I think it's just going overboard faking it just to try on a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...