Thursday, May 2, 2013

SWOON Thursday (#42): With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

 Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

"I know. Do you think...? I mean, it sounds stupid, but you mom said it was true for my parents...." I blinked and could almost feel myself blush. "Do you think we'll ever be soul mates?"

"I think we already are." The blues in his eyes spun so fast they made me dizzy. "I remember the exact moment you took a piece of my soul. I felt it."

I held my breath, which, as it turns out, is completely different than simply ceasing to breathe. "When?" The word carried no sound, yet he heard it.

"When I found you on your bed, bleeding out. I knew you were going to die. I'd been trying to prepare myself for it, but when the moment came, I couldn't let you go. I knew I couldn't stop it, but at the same time I knew that if you died, you'd have to take me with you, because I couldn't be here without you."

My heart beat so hard my entire body shook with each thump.
- With All My Soul SWOON #YABound

2 comments:

  1. WOW. That is an interesting excerpt! I have not read a single Rachel Vincent novel - is that sad? Or Richelle Mead, either. Eek! Anyway. I hope you enjoyed this book! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! Great one!

    My Swoon

    Ally @ book fixation

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...