Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday (#27): Supernatural Creature You'd Choose to Really Exist

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!
 

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why? ex. fae {submitted by @SeeingNight}

 

Answer: I would choose shapeshifters. Sure, they can be quite dangerous, but so can any supernatural being/creature. What I like about shapeshifters is the intensity of their bonds to others. I've never been really close to anyone, so even though it's fictional, the strength of their bonds to others really fascinate me (and make me a little envious).

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...