Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow Friday (#28): Favorite Villain in a Book

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

 
Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?


Answer: This is a toughie! It might just be easier to give a list. These are more like villians I'm supposed to hate, but can't help but like something about them.

Jagger Maxwell from the Vampire Kisses series
Cruce from the Fever series
Neferet from the House of Night series (I'm on the edge about this one)
Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series (when he was a Strigoi, although it was kind of scary and sad)
Queen Mab from the Iron Fey series
Valentine Morgenstern and Jonathan Morgenstern from the Mortal Instruments series
Preston Reilly from the Kings & Queens series
Galen from the Lords of the Underworld series (this is another I'm on the edge about)
Cameron Logan from the Death Collectors series

8 comments:

  1. SO many great picks! I chose Neferet as one of mine too. Had I remembered Dimitri he definitely would have been my pick.

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh niiiice picks!!! Vaguely recall Jagger, I think I only ever read the first two books because at that point I was tiring of YA. But very nice picks all around!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I completely agree with Dimitri in Vampire Academy! He was so awful when he was strigoi, but I kept on believing he could be good on the inside. Haha, he was a great villain! I hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite in your pick is Queen MAb! hahahha

    *New follower


    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_18.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of those series but I will add them to my TBR for sure :) New GFC Follower

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes to Valentine Morgenstern a hundred times over. I definitely agree with you. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My Feature & Follow Friday!!!
    H A P P Y R E A D I N G ! ! !
    susanhaugland@att.net | @endsxtonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo awesome, I haven't read most of these, but now I'm excited to! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week, following you back :D Also woot for Minnesota!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower :) Happy to know about your blog :).

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...