The 2013 Read Along Challenge is hosted by Book Twirps!!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- You don’t have to be a blogger to join us. However, the sign-up linky requires a url to track you. Preferably, you at least have a Goodreads account where you rate/review books, so you can use your Goodreads page as your link. If you don’t have a Goodreads account or blog, you can use your Twitter or Facebook profile link. We have something special planned for participants who read and review the books we read.
- As I mentioned above, you can join us every month without reviewing the books. Those that do review the book and leave us a link to their review in the monthly linky will be entered to win a fabulous prize at the end of the year. I have no idea what the prize will be, but we’ll make it a good one.
- In order to gain your monthly entry for the grand prize, your reviews must be trackable and posted no later than ten days after the end of that month’s read-along. For example, the January read-along ends on January 31 and the review for it must be up — either on your blog or Goodreads — by the 10th of February, and then linked to the linky we provide with our review.
- For each review you write and link us to, you’ll gain one entry. (One entry per month maximum).
- By signing up for the challenge you automatically get a free entry for the end of the year giveaway!
- Each month we select a book to read for the following month. I typically choose five or six books and then the blog readers vote on which one they want to read. Once voting closes, the top book is selected as the winner.
- Don’t like the book selected? That’s okay. You can sit that month out and come back and join us the next month. We will post a linky with our review for you to link up your reviews.
- We’ll read a total of twelve books this year for this challenge (one per month).
- Each month we post a reading schedule. You don’t have to follow the schedule weekly. It’s just posted to help you stay on track for the month.
- You can sign-up to participate in this challenge through December 1, 2013.
- Feel free to grab the button from the top of the page and use it on your blog. Just be sure to link it back to this page.
- To sign up for the challenge: http://booktwirps.com/2013-reading-challenges/2013-read-along-challenge/