The Top 10 of 2013 is hosted by Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Rachel @ Fiktshun, and Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!!
First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope everyone's having a fabulous time today!
A Bad Boy is a guy with a atmosphere of danger around him. They are often seen as playboys and they don't conform to what is expected. They are seen as "Bad News." But girls often find them irresistible, regardless. Despite all this, deep down they can be the sweetest, most gentle people out there.
This is my list of 10 "Bad Boys" from books I've read in 2013!
1. Remington "Riptide" Tate from REAL by Katy Evans
2. Austin Michaels from A TALE OF TWO CENTURIES by Rachel Harris
3. Jax "The Eternal Teenager" Wynter from EVERYBODY FALLS by J.A. Hornbuckle
4. Derek "The Fitz" Fitzpatrick from WILD CARDS by Simone Elkeles
5. Holden Marks from THE DARKEST PART by Trisha Wolfe
6. Cane Robicheaux from SEVEN DAY FIANCE by Rachel Harris
7. John Hayden from AWAKEN by Meg Cabot
8. Jack Deveaux from POISON PRINCESS by Kresley Cole
9. Nixon "Nix" Caldwell from OFF LIMITS by Sawyer Bennett
10. Shane Sullivan from HER ACCIDENTAL BOYFRIEND by Robin Bielman
Travis Walker from GIRLS LOVE TRAVIS WALKER by Anne Pfeffer
Evan Levesque from LOVE, EXACTLY by Cassandra Giovanni
Kyran Reese from BENEATH THE SURFACE by M.A. Stacie
Aaron Donavan from MATCHPLAY by Dakota Madison
Austin Cole from SEVEN YEARS by Dannika Dark