Thursday, April 12, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#17): The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine (this one isn't from a YA book, but I really loved this SWOON from the book I'm currently reading, so I decided to use it for this meme):

"I don't want you to have to watch. I won't be alone, sweet. Pain and Death will be with me."

"Yeah, but they won't snuggle you."

He contained a grin. "You are mine, woman, and I am yours. Until you, my life was desolate. I existed, but I didn't truly live. Now I live, even in my death." The words were as close to marriage vows as he would ever come, he was sure. She would be his, and he would always be hers.
-The Darkest Night SWOON #YABound

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...