Saturday, February 9, 2013

#WWReadathon Challenge: Clue To My Heart Crossword

The Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon is hosted by April and Rebecca @ My Shelf Confessions!!


The Clue To My Heart Crossword Challenge is hosted by Kathy @ I Write, I Read, I Review!!


Hello and welcome to the Clue To My Heart crossword challenge. This is an event for the Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon. You need to be taking part in the read-a-thon to be eligible to win the prize being offered. Just follow the steps below to get to the crossword, complete it and e-mail it to me so you are entered in the giveaway draw.

What You Need To Do:

The way that this challenge is going to work is simple. All you need to do is click on the link below, which will take you to the crossword puzzle I created for the event, and then follow three easy steps.

1. Download the puzzle (or you can do it on the screen and hit PRINT SCREEN to get a screen shot of it when complete.)

2. Complete the puzzle. (As above, it can be done at the site, or downloaded as a Word file or a PDF.)

3. E-mail your completed puzzle to me so that I know you did it. (Subject: Clue To My Heart)


Find the Crossword Here:


I will post the screen shot of my completed crossword in tomorrow's update, after the challenge is finished. That way I'm not giving out the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...