Monday, May 14, 2012

#BoutofBooks: 4.0 Read-A-Thon Challenge: A Bookish Question

may bout of books readathon

Challenge

Bookish Question hosted by Sarah Says Read
  • This challenge will be open for 24 hours, from 1 am EST on Monday the 14th to 1 am EST on Tuesday the 14th.
  • You must be participating in Bout of Books to win – this means you must actually have a goal post up and entered into the linky on this page.
  • What is the prize, you ask? One book up to $15 from The Book Depository.
  • This is open to any country that The Book Depository ships to.
  • Winner will be selected using random.org, and I’ll announce and contact the winner on Tuesday during the day.
  • To enter, all you have to do is discuss the question below, either in the comments or in a blog post that you can link back to in the comments. Please also leave your email address in some form so that I can contact you if you win!
  • To make things easiest for me when checking for goal posts, it’d be nice if you’d put a link to your blog as well.
“What do you like best about readathons? Do you have any readathon traditions or rituals? If this is your first readathon, what do you like so far? Discuss away!”

I love read-a-thons because I can get a lot of reading done. I have so many books that I need to read and review that sometimes I just don't have time and I end up frazzled. But read-a-thons give me the chance to get a lot read in a short period of time. This is actually my third time participating in a read-a-thon and I'm really excited to be participating in this one. It's about four days longer than the read-a-thons I took part in, so I have more time to read! I don't really have any traditions or rituals other than READ READ READ!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sincere about reading. *sniff* I get lost tweeting. LOL! Good luck!

    My Read-a-thon Updates

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...