Thursday, June 7, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#23): Redheads are Soulless by Heather M. White

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

With my words, all of his resistance melted. He hungrily made his way to my lips. His lips covered mine, and I groaned as I gave into him.

Robbie – my Robbie. 

I loved the feeling of his hands on my back. He gently pulled me closer to him. He kissed me harder, yet it wasn’t hard enough. I wanted more. I needed more. Now that I had him, I was going to be selfish. 

Suddenly, he stopped kissing me. I instantly missed the warmth of his lips. He slowly backed away. He was breathing just as heavily as I was. It was good to know he was just as affected by that kiss as I was.
- Redheads are Soulless SWOON #YABound

3 comments:

  1. Going have to get this book! Love this swoon ;) Thanks Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy swoon!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!! I'm going to have to add this one to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...