Monday, August 13, 2012

#BoutofBooks Challenge: Literary BFF

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal!!
 
The Literary BFF Challenge is hosted by Auggie @ Auggie Talk!!

Everyone has that one character. The character that they know they could relate to, get along with, have fun with, and laugh with. A literary BFF!

Tell us who your literary BFF is and why they're your always friend. What do you guys do together? What do you talk about? Get creative and let us know who your Literary Best Friend is! 
 
 
My Literary BFF:

I would love to be BFFs with Kaylee Cavanaugh (Soul Screamers) because she is someone who always has your back. She cares deeply for her friends and family and will do anything to protect them. I'm the same way in many ways, although I'm not sure I'd be able to kill anyone (well, maybe just the Netherworld nasties). She'd have my back and I'd have hers. But maybe I should keep my crush on Tod to myself for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...