Monday, August 20, 2012

#SitDownWrite: Sit Down and Write Write-A-Thon Sign Up + Goals

The Sit Down and Write Write-A-Thon is hosted by The Story Inside Me!!

It's on! Are you ready?  Have you been working on a novel, short story, etc. that you want to finish?  Are you swamped with books to review after all these read-a-thons this summer?  Well, this is the week for you!

Sign in at the starting line below (please link to where you're updating...blog, Facebook, Goodreads...to a starting line post preferably).  Stop in on Twitter (or use Tweetchat, Tweetdeck, Bottlenose) and use the hashtag #sitdownwrite. Maybe we'll have some impromptu writing sprints.

My Goals:

I've have a huge pile of reviews that I just haven't had the time to get to writing, and the pile keeps getting bigger and bigger with each book I finish. So for this Write-A-Thon, I'm going to try to get as many of the reviews listed writtten!

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Blue Exorcist Volume 7 by Kazue Kato
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
Broken by Kelley Armstrong
Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Immortal Hearts by Ellen Schreiber
Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha by Karen Marie Moning and Al Rio
Taming the Wolf by Stephanie Nelson
Promises by Amber Garr
Frozen Heart by Annabelle Blume
Dire Needs by Stephanie Tyler

Once they are written, I'll cross them out, and once I have them posted I'll link the review to the title. All updates can be found on the Write-A-Thon page of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting those reviews written! My week has gotten off to a bad start but I'm hoping tomorrow can be a catch up day for me. *fingers crossed*

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...