Monday, December 5, 2011

Cover Ogle (#2): Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies...
Expected publication: May 2012 by Entangled Publishing
The first book in the Lux series, Obsidian, is released tomorrow, December 6. I've heard great things about this series and I can't wait to start reading it.
But this post is about the cover for the second book, Onyx, so I'm going to move along... I have to say that I like this cover better than the one for the first book. I love the blue coloring in the background and Katy's dress. It makes Daemon's eyes stand out more than on Obsidian's green cover. And Katy and Daemon's pose is just really cute.
What do you think of this cover? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...