Thursday, December 29, 2011

SWOON Thursday (#5): Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

I loved how he said my name. His fingers were wrapped in my hair, the strength of his hand turning my knees to butter. I stared into his eyes and couldn't imagine anywhere I'd rather be.

"Me, neither," he whispered, startling me that he could read my thoughts.

Then he kissed me.

Oh.
- Flying Blind SWOON #YABound

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...