Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stylish Blogger Nomination & Nominees


I'd like the thank SarahS from WondrousReadings for giving me this award! 
It's taken me some time to get this post done, but it's finally here!


Requirements
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I don't like dolls. You know those ones that people collect with the pretty dresses and vacant eyes? They completely creep me out.

2. I was the project chair for my Key Club's children's book drive, and it was a complete success! I'm bragging, I know. But it was the first big project I chaired and I was really happy that it went so well.

3. I make lists for almost everything. I'm practically obsessive about it. I even make lists for things that don't really need a list.

4. I love playing RPG games like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean. I totally suck at shooter games, so I don't even go near them.

5. There are three places in the world that I want to visit no matter what: Ireland, Scotland, and Japan.

6. I hate that Facebook is making all the fan pages use that stupid Timeline profile that confuses everyone. A lot of pages I follow have lost members, and I hope my page isn't destoyed by Timeline because Facebook is selfish and won't give us a choice. (Sorry for the rant...)

7. I'm very uncomfortable in social situations. Public, face-to-face, situations. I guess you could say I have a phobia for it.  

Here are my 15 nominees for the Stylish Blogger Award:

1. 3500 WORDS PER POUND
2. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Princess Bookie♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3. Tina's Book Reviews
4. Book Love 101
5. Denim-Jacket Librarian Dishes
6. ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
7. Candace's Book Blog
8. Pen to Paper
9. Cari's Book Blog
10. Addicted2Heroines
11. Me and Reading
12. Reading with ABC
13. On the Wings of Books
14. The Nocturnal Library
15. Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...