Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#13): Whisper by Alyson Noel

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's eagerly anticipated release is:

Whisper (Riley Bloom #4)
by Alyson Noel
Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by Square Fish 
This time, Riley might really have bitten off more than she’s ready for. After practically begging the Council for a more challenging Soul Catch, she is assigned an actual Roman gladiator—Theocoles, the Pillar of Doom. How is Riley, a skinny twelve-year-old, supposed to get through to him? Then she meets the beautiful Messalina, who convinces her that her only chance is to become part of this world. To accomplish this, Messalina helps Riley through a dramatic, mystical makeover, transforming her into the beautiful and mature teen she’s always wanted to be. Finally, Riley can experience her first boyfriend and her first kiss. With a dream this enchanting, will she ever want to leave?

This sounds like the most exciting book in the Riley Bloom series yet! And look how gorgeous that cover is--I love it! It's probably my favorite so far in the series.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware she had all these other series!
    How fabulous. I just added this to my TBR.
    I see the current book you're reading is Magic of the Moonlight, how are you enjoying it?
    I loved Vampire Kisses.
    New visitor :)
    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has this series and she's coming out with a new series, which starts with the book Fated. I really loved Magic of the Moonlight. I think it's better than her Vampire Kisses series. And I really like that series too. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...