Friday, June 22, 2012

#WWReadathon Challenge: Beach Soiree + Day 2 Updates

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions!
 
The Beach Soiree Challenge is hosted by Kriss @ The Cabin Goddess Reviews!

Challenge:
  • Your perfect beach (from a book, or a place or a cover)
  • Your perfect date (provide a link to cover or book)
  • in your preferred swimwear (description, or link to image or cover)
  • With your first choice of books to read (title with link to book or to cover)
BEACH: Half Moon Bay Beach, South Coast, Northern California -- This is the beach that Cara and Will go to in Caterpillar by Kate Oliver.

Half Moon Bay Beaches
Pigeon Point Lighthouse
PERFECT DATE: Okay, here's the thing, I can't choose between Jace from the Mortal Instruments and Tod from Soul Screamers. So I'm going to be greedy and choose both.

“I've heard the word 'fear'. I simply
choose to believe it doesn't apply to me.”
–Jace, City of Ashes
“So,would you say I’m closer to
a zombie or a vampire?
I gotta know—are my parts
going to rot and fall off,
or am I forever frozen in
youthful perfection?”
–Tod, Reaper

 



















SWIMWEAR: White Twist Tankini with White Ruffle Skirt Bottom and Raspberry Ice Regular (Hapari). And for a little more coverage a White Maxi Dress (also from Hapari).

Raspberry Ice Regular
White Twist Tankini
White Ruffle Skirt
White Maxi Dress

BOOK(S): Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent, and to heat things up a bit Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter.

Before I Wake
(Soul Screamers #6)
by Rachel Vincent
Wicked Nights
(Angels of the Dark #1)
by Gena Showalter





















Updates:

6/20
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books: Caterpillar, Location 3507-3781 // The Earth Painter, Pages 129-143 // Never Eighteen, Pages 1-142
Challenge Posts:
(1) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-something-wicked.html
(2) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-slake-your-thirst.html
Books Finished: NONE

6/21
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books: Caterpillar, Location 3781-6344 // The Earth Painter, Pages 143-159 // Never Eighteen, Pages 142-200
Challenge Posts:
(1) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-cover-lover-day-1.html
(2) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-wicked-title.html
Books Finished: Never Eighteen

1 comment:

  1. OH! CHOICES< that is the way, and the beach is magical so just let me know, I will wave my magical spoon and you ca swap suits, dates and beaches! *GRIN* thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...