Saturday, June 23, 2012

#WWReadathon Challenge: Mix ‘n Match + Day 3 Update

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions!

The Mix ‘n Match Challenge is hosted by Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader!

Challenge:

  1. Below there are are five quotes and five covers!
  2. Match the covers with the quotes, each quote you match correctly is one entry to win a book from The Book Depository!
  3. Fill out the form with the correct titles!
  4. The form will be active for 24 hours!

    Quote Two:
    “Never forget what you are,
    for surely the world will not.
    Make it your strength. Then it
    can never be your weakness.
    Armour yourself in it, and it
    will never be used to hurt you.”
    Quote One:
    “You love me. Real or not real?"
    I tell him, "Real.”



























    Quote Five:
    “It is a truth universally acknowledged
    that a zombie in possession of brains
    must be in want of more brains.”
    Quote Three:
    “I'm sure I'll feel much more grateful
    when I find a guy who thinks complex
    wiring in a girl is a turn-on.”









    Quote Four:
    “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery,
    in the courage that drives one person
    to stand up for another.”

    Updates:
    6/20
    Number of books I’ve read today: 3
    Total number of books I’ve read: 3
    Books: Caterpillar, Location 3507-3781 // The Earth Painter, Pages 129-143 // Never Eighteen, Pages 1-142
    Challenge Posts:
    (1) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-something-wicked.html
    (2) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-slake-your-thirst.html
    Books Finished: NONE

    6/21
    Number of books I’ve read today: 3
    Total number of books I’ve read: 3
    Books: Caterpillar, Location 3781-6344 // The Earth Painter, Pages 143-159 // Never Eighteen, Pages 142-200
    Challenge Posts:
    (1) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-cover-lover-day-1.html
    (2) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-wicked-title.html
    Books Finished: Never Eighteen

    6/22
    Number of books I’ve read today: 3
    Total number of books I’ve read: 6
    Books: Pandora Hearts Volume 9 // Pandora Hearts Volume 10 // Another Jekyll, Another Hyde, Pages 1-56
    Challenge Posts:
    (1) I did not participate in the Sonnets & Songs challenge, because I can't write poems or songs at all (I totally suck at writing).
    (2) http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/wwreadathon-challenge-beach-soiree-day.html
    Books Finished: Pandora Hearts Volume 9, Pandora Hearts Volume 10

    No comments:

    Post a Comment



    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...