Saturday, February 2, 2013

FBF Book Spotlight: So Down I Fall by Alex Benedict

So Down I Fall (Broken Fins, 1)
by Alex Benedict
Published October 18th 2012 by Alex Benedict

"I thought about killing myself the old-fashioned way: overdosing on a handful of pills, driving my truck into a tree. But I didn't want to be buried beside my mom's empty coffin. I wanted to be with her. In the deep.
"I removed the box cutter from my pocket. Foamy waves rolled over my bare feet as I waded deeper into the icy surf. I lifted the blade to my wrist, took a long breath, and sliced the skin ..."
I'm Grace O'Neal, the sixteen-year-old girl whose blood oozed into the ocean. If you're wondering what happened to me, I didn't die that night. He wouldn't let me. He peered at me through the dark water, and he saved my life. Adam. My love. My destiny. He pulled me from the undertow and protected me from my pain ... But evil in the water pulled me back.


Purchase Here: Kindle // Paperback

5 Signed Copies will be given away on Friday, February 8, 2013!

Click Here to Enter: http://indie.freebookfriday.com/2013/02/so-down-i-fall-by-alex-benedict.html

What is FBF?

It's simple. Every Friday, Free Book Friday gives away free books!

That's right. Each week, FBF features a new author with an exclusive author interview podcast or written Q&A and host a drawing to win free signed copies of his/her book.

All you have to do to enter to win each week is sign up using the entry form on the left sidebar. Winners are chosen at random and posted on the site every Friday morning. Hence the name, "Free Book Friday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...