Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cover Ogle (#15): The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey #5)
by Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Harlequin Teen

Set several years after the events of the first, this trilogy will star an older Ethan Chase, Meghan's brother.










I have been anxiously awaiting the reveal for The Lost Prince, and here it is! As always with the Iron Fey covers, this one is just as awesome. But it is a little weird looking at Ethan and thinking about how gorgeous he looks on the cover, especially when I remember him as a little boy in the first Iron Fey books. Does anyone else have that weird feeling? What's really intriguing is the designs on his chest and abdomen. I can't wait to see what this series has in store for us! 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the cover on GR and was like, "oh hello", but then remembered who it was(I've only read the first book thus far) and was like..."Aw wait". This cover definitely makes me more intrigued.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...