Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday (#11): Two Characters You'd Like to See Fight


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win? 


Answer: I'd like to see Maddox from the Lords of the Underworld series battle against Clay from the Women of the Otherworld series. Maddox and Clay are both the strongest and most lethal in their respective circles, so it could be interesting to see what happens. Who do I think would win this showdown? Hmm...I think I'd have to say Maddox. He's just downright scary when he's angry and being possessed by the demon of Violence makes him a very formidable opponent.

3 comments:

  1. Great answer!

    Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed back!
    :) Aeicha Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either but they sound like they would be good!

    Here is my FF Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...