Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow Friday (#12): Character That Disappointed You


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.


Answer: I used to really like Nash from the Soul Screamers series. In the beginning, he was sweet, caring, totally in love with Kaylee and always there when she needed him. Then he got hooked on Demons Breath, and he just became a total jerk. I've been Team Tod ever since that point, 100%!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, "hooked on Demons Breath" - I GOTTA read this. However, I understand why you were upset. Not easy to "let go". At least there's Tod! :-)
    Thanks for stopping by Book that Thing. I'm following back via GFC and Linky.
    Happy Friday!
    _yay_
    FollowFriday_Feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read that, but drugs always ruin a good man! New follower via Linky, and thanks for following me back already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read it but you make "Demons breath" sound like the latest drug.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...