Thursday, April 26, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#18): She Speaks to Angels by Ami Blackwelder

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

Kian lost his aggression and shivered as he examined my expression. Strutting over to where I stood alone, he pulled me into his muscular chest. He read me like a book. Took him a second, but then he knew. My eyes always gave me away no matter how much I tried to hide. I shivered in his arms as we delighted in each other’s presence, a presence that must always remain distant.

I licked his neck until my tongue made way to his plump, shivering lips. This big, strong angel-man was shivering. The thought made me shiver more, because I understood exactly why. Everything inside him, everything inside me pushed us together, to share our flesh, to be one.


Soft stubble from his chin skimmed my forehead, and I let my head rest under his chin as my arms caressed his sides. As he stood there like a defrosting icicle, I pushed my hand over his groin and he groaned just before he pushed me away from him.

-She Speaks to Angels SWOON #YABound

3 comments:

  1. That's some hot swoon right there.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon today.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Steamy! I haven't heard of this, but looks like I will have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of it either but it is definitely steamy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...