Monday, May 21, 2012

#BoutofBooks: Bout of Books 4.0 Read-A-Thon {Wrap-up}

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender!
 
Books To Read 

UPDATE: I'm replacing Awaited with Night Walker by Lisa Kessler

Updates

5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 3/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 3/4 of 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Pages: (Pages 16-181)
Mini-Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-mini-challenge.html
Quick Thoughts: A quick read. I'm going to want to get the next Mercy Thompson book right away.

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 1/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Quick Thoughts: I loved Moon Called and I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series. And I'm thinking that I really need to read more. It's already closing in on Day 3 and I've only finished one book on my list.

5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 10% of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1 and 10% of 1
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages: (Pages 1-42)
Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-challenge-re.html
Quick Thoughts: Couldn't get much reading done today... :(

5/17
Number of books I’ve read today: 9% of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1, 10% of TDW, 9% of NW
Books: Night Walker (The Night, #1) by Lisa Kessler
Pages: (Pages 1-24)
Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-challenge-zombie.html
Quick Thoughts: I had some tour reviews to write today, so I didn't get much reading done. But at least I got a little bit read. A little is better than none, right?

5/18
Number of books I’ve read today: 25% of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1, 35% of TDW, 9% of NW
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages: (Pages 42-141)
Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-challenge-books.html
Quick Thoughts: I'm happy with the progress I made today. It's not a lot, but it's something. :)

5/19
Number of books I’ve read today: 18% of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1, 53% of TDW, 9% of NW
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages: (Pages 141-214)
Challenge Post: {I suck at poetry, so I sat this one out}
Quick Thoughts: I'm hoping to finish The Darkest Whisper by the end of this readathon. Fingers crossed.

5/20
Number of books I've read today: 19% of 1
Total number of books I've read: 1, 72% of TDW, 9% of NW
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages: (Pages 214-292)
Challenge Post: {No challenge scheduled this day}
Quick Thoughts: I may not have finished The Darkest Whisper, but I'm happy with how far I've gotten in the book.

WRAP-UP

I had wanted to get at least 3 books out of the 5 I listed finished, but with all the tour reviews and everyday life, I was only able to read 1 complete book. Even though I didn't reach my goal, I really enjoyed participating in this readathon and I can't wait for the next one. 

BOOK STATS:

Finished Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs.
Finished 72% of  The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter.
Finished 9% of  Night Walker (The Night, #1) by Lisa Kessler.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! That's the most important goal to reach! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having fun is more important any way ;)
    Look forward to seeing you next time.

    Here is my progress post.
    Lauren at Northern Plundder

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...