Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Friday (#13): One Thing You Wish to Tell Your Favorite Author


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?


Answer: Okay, this is SO NOT a fair question. I don't have just one favorite author, I have LOTS of favorite authors. So for this question, I'll just pick the one that first came to mind.

I would like to tell Rachel Vincent how much I love her Soul Screamers series, and how inspiring I found her character, Kaylee, to be to me. I would thank her for creating such an awesome world for me to visit (even if there are scary hellions). And finally, I would very politely ask if I could have Tod for a day (LOL).

Who's your favorite author and what would you tell them?

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya about the Soul Screamer series! I guess I would has Rachel why did she do that to Nash... I was so disappointed :(

    Old follower here for the hop!

    Liza’s Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer!!! Love the post. I'm following you back now! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't gotten around to reading Rachel Vincent. She's one who I really want to get to.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any Rachel Vincent (yet). And I agree, this question was SUPER hard.

    New follower.

    Thanks for following on my FF!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...