Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#BoutofBooks: 4.0 Read-A-Thon Challenge: Re-title It + Day 2 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Challenge

Re-title It hosted by Books Devoured

Your Challenge is to choose any book cover and Re-Title it! You can choose anything you like and go the serious or humorous route!

 Here is an example:
  
New Title:  Another Girl in a Dress


Three Ways To Enter:
  1. You can tweet out a picture of the book and give it a new Title. Bonus points if you come up with a new synopsis. (Well, magical non-existent bonus points!) Add the Direct link to the linky below.
  2. You can do this on your own blog as a new post or add it onto your goal post somewhere. Add the direct link to the linky below.
  3. You can leave a comment on this post with the original title and author and the new title and synopsis or quick blurb if you want.
The Prize: Book of your choice up to $15.00 from Amazon (US) or The Book Depository (Intl)

Have fun with this! Don’t stress. One winner will be randomly selected from all entries.
Also, if your book cover is a little racy, please add NSFW (Not Suitable for Work) beside the link name in the linky.  

A few last rules: This is International as long as the book depository ships to your location.  You MUST be signed up on the Bout of Books master list to enter. This contest is only open for 24 hours. 

Original Title: "Glitch" 

Re-Title: "There's Something Wrong With Me!" 


Books To Read 

UPDATE: I'm replacing Awaited with Night Walker by Lisa Kessler


Updates

5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 3/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 3/4 of 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Pages: (Pages 16-181)
Mini-Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-mini-challenge.html
Quick Thoughts: A quick read. I'm going to want to get the next Mercy Thompson book right away.

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 1/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Quick Thoughts: I loved Moon Called and I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series. And I'm thinking that I really need to read more. It's already closing in on Day 3 and I've only finished one book on my list.

5/16
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages:
Quick Thoughts:

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...