Thursday, May 17, 2012

#BoutofBooks: 4.0 Read-A-Thon Challenge: Zombie Book Cover + Day 3 Updates

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Challenge

Zombie Book Cover hosted by bookgoonie

 
  • This challenge will be open for 24 hours, from 1 am EST on Thursday the 17th to 1 am EST on Friday the 18th.
  • You must be participating in Bout of Books to win – this means you must actually have a goal post up and entered into the linky on this page. I will check, so make sure use the same name on your entry.
  • This is for US only, because I’m paying to mail it.
  • Must be 13 years or old.
  • Winner will be chose by random.org and crossed checked for correct answers and read-a-thon participant goals post.
  • You must identify the Adult and YA Zombie Covers above and answer on my FORM.
  • WINNER gets Switched by Amanda Hocking.


MY CHALLENGE ANSWERS:
(These are not necessarily the correct answers, so don't think you can just cheat off me because I posted these. You need to do the work yourself, or it's just not nice or right)

  1. Hungry For You by A.M. Harte
  2. Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
  3. The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
  4. My Life As A White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
  5. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  6. Zombies vs. Unicorns by Various Authors
  7. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
  8. Feed by Mira Grant
  9.  Deadtown by Nancy Holzner
  10.  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith
  11.  Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry
  12.  World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
  13.  The Girls' Guide to Dating Zombies by Lynn Messina
  14.  Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
  15.  Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
  16. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Books To Read 

UPDATE: I'm replacing Awaited with Night Walker by Lisa Kessler

Updates

5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 3/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 3/4 of 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Pages: (Pages 16-181)
Mini-Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-mini-challenge.html
Quick Thoughts: A quick read. I'm going to want to get the next Mercy Thompson book right away.

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 1/4 of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Quick Thoughts: I loved Moon Called and I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series. And I'm thinking that I really need to read more. It's already closing in on Day 3 and I've only finished one book on my list.

5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 10% of 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1+ 10% of 1
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages: (Pages 1-42)
Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-challenge-re.html
Quick Thoughts: Couldn't get much reading done today... :(

5/17
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books: The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld # 4) by Gena Showalter
Pages:
Challenge Post: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/boutofbooks-read-thon-challenge-zombie.html
Quick Thoughts:

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...