Saturday, March 23, 2013

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster ~ North America 2013!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear the news that Square Enix is releasing an HD Remastered version of Final Fantasy X / X-2 in North America. I'm so happy I'm nearly in tears! This is my absolute favorite game ever! I never actually got to finish the game and I've been dying to know how it ends. I own the original X-2 game, but not X, so the news of this release gives me hope that I will finally get to see the end for myself...in HD!

I'm going to post some information from the Square Enix website concerning the release and the screenshots.



SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCEMENT:

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster is officially making its way to North American shores in 2013! Boasting a completely redrawn HD makeover, this release is the ideal way to play and catch up with Tidus and Yuna in the world of Spira. The original titles combined have sold over 10 million units, and the franchise has maintained its renowned success for over 10 years. Critics were enamored with the title on release and fans have been extremely supportive of this HD effort:

A leap ahead of any recent FF in gameplay terms.” – IGN

FFX has its own unique character building and battle systems – two of the best innovations in the series.” – GamePro

…this is a magnificent first effort from a voice-acting standpoint.” - GameSpy

If you’ve been waiting for the definitive role-playing game for the PlayStation 2, here it is.” – GameSpot

Final Fantasy X is a breakthrough release, a visionary tale, and a masterpiece for the ages.” – GameInformer

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...