Thursday, March 28, 2013

SWOON Thursday (#41): The Archived by Victoria Schwab

 Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

His mouth is soft but strong, and when he deepens the kiss, the quiet spreads, filling every space in my mind, washing over me. Drowning me.

And then his mouth is gone, and his hands let go of mine. Everything comes back, too loud. I pull his body against mine, feel the impossibly careful crush of his mouth as it steals the air from my lungs, steals the thoughts from my head.

Owen steps forward, urging my body against the wall, pushing me with his kisses and the quiet that comes with his touch. I am letting it wash away the questions and doubts, the Histories and the key and the ring and everything else, until I am just M against hi lips, his body. M reflected in the pale blue of his eyes until he closes them and kisses me deeper, and then I am nothing.
- The Archived SWOON #YABound

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...