Friday, March 22, 2013

Follow Friday (#33): Guilty Pleasures in Reading

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!
 
Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?


Answer: I love love LOVE the "I Love You" moments or the "Declaration" moments in a book. I'm always eagerly awaiting that moment when the tension and the feelings get to be so strong that it's impossible for the characters to hold back anymore. And I'm almost always really disappointed if there isn't such a moment in a book.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel!!!!! I love that moment, when it finally happens I'm jumping around the room like a maniac (which gets a little awkward in public...). :D

    New GFC follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice one! I like those too now that I think of it! It's one of those moments that tends to make me smile!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It!
    New GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I love those moments too. I have to have those in my books or I get really bummed out too!

    Old GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...