Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Remembrance On Tour!

Michelle Madow will be touring the USA speaking at high schools about Remembrance in over 25 cities!

The Book

Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy.

My (Michelle's) Story

On July 25, I published my debut novel Remembrance. I have handled everything myself, from designing the cover, to marketing the book to people around the world! Word of the book spread, and lots of you have become fans of Remembrance, although I really consider every fan to be a friend. Your support of my writing means the world to me! Now I want to travel around the country to speak at schools and meet everyone who has been so supportive of Remembrance. This is where your help comes into play!

The Tour

I will be visiting over 25 cities in the USA to speak at high schools about Remembrance. The tour will take place from February through April. I'll be driving over 5,000 miles and meeting tons of fans!

Sadly, tours are expensive, which is why I am asking for your help. There are things like gas, hotels, giveaways, food, and more, which is why I am coming to you, my fans, for support!

Here is a list of the cities I'll be visiting while on tour: Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Memphis, TN; Plano, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Albuquerque, NM; Las Vegas, NV; Laguna Beach, CA; Beverly Hills, CA; Napa Valley, CA; Reno, NV; Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO; Omaha, NE; Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Columbus, OH; Lancaster, PA; Cherry Hill, NJ; Baltimore, MD

What You Get By Backing Me

The fun thing here is that by backing my tour, you will get fun stuff, too! This includes everything from an acknowledgement in my blog, signed books, a mask that resembles the one on the Remembrance cover, to different ways you can hang out with me while on tour! See the different levels on the right sidebar for information on what you can get by backing my tour.

While my goal is $5,000, if I raise more than this amount, all of the extra money will go directly to additional costs on my tour and future writing expenses. I receive all the money as it's given to me.

All prize packs will be sent out and all Skype meetings will be arranged at the end of the campaign. (In April). If you purchased either the Coffee Date or Dinner, email me (michelle@madow.com) so we can arrange plans for when I'm in your city!

Other Ways You Can Help

I understand that not everyone can support my tour financially, but there are a few free ways that you can help! 

1) Tweet about my tour and about this campaign
2) Link to this campaign on Facebook
3) Click the Like on Facebook button under "Share this Campaign!"
4) Write a blog entry in support
5) Buy Remembrance or Vengeance from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Book Depository!

Here is a list of when I'll be in each city:
Atlanta, GA: Feb 5 - 7
Birmingham, AL: Feb 7 - 8
Memphis, TN: Feb 8 - 11
Plano, TX: Feb 11 - 14
Oklahoma City, OK: Feb 14 - 17
Albuquerque, NM: Feb 17 - 22
Las Vegas, NV: Feb 22 - 26
Laguna Beach, CA: Feb 26 - 28
Beverly Hills, CA: Feb 28 - March 2
Napa Valley, CA: March 2 - 6
Reno, NV: March 6 - 7
Salt Lake City, UT: March 7 - 8
Denver, CO: March 8 - 11
Omaha, NE: March 11 - 14
Chicago, IL: March 14 - 21
Indianapolis, IN: March 21 - 22
Columbus, OH: March 22 - 25
Lancaster, PA: March 25 - 27
Cherry Hill, NJ: March 27 - 29
Baltimore, MD: March 29 - April 1

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...