Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cover Ogle (#13): The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter

Expected publication: July 31st 2012 by Harlequin Teen

via Harlequin TEEN:

Available in August, THE GODDESS LEGACY features five original novellas about Calliope, Ava, Persephone, James and Henry. We can't wait to share more about the world of The Goddess Test!

I'm really excited about these novellas that are to be featured in The Goddess Legacy. I can't wait to see what their about and what happens. It should be interesting. And I love the cover. All the covers in the Goddess Test series are beautiful, but I think this one might be my favorite.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the cover is really pretty. It captures my eyes and I can stare at it for a while. I link the style they choose for the text :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...