Thursday, January 5, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#6): Promise by Kristie Cook

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

Our kisses became more passionate as he leaned into me. My heart raced with excitement, my body pulsing with electrical charges he sent through it with every touch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my body into his while pulling him closer still with my arms.
- Promise SWOON #YABound

4 comments:

  1. Oh man lol this one is way better then mine! I hope your enjoying the book. Great teaser =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very steamy! Great SWOON moment.
    I haven't read this one either but it sounds as if I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot! I may need to move this book up on the TBR list :) Thanks for playing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! That was VERY steamy. I like the bit about electrical charges that were created wherever she was touched. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...