Thursday, January 26, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#8): A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

Then all of a sudden he'd taken two giant steps toward me, and before I knew it, had taken my face into his hands and the rest of me into the darkness of his wings, and he was kissing me and I was kissing him and we were kissing each other in my little bedroom, in my little, house, in my little town, while the mountains soared into the sky.

I could sense the earth rumbling quietly beneath us. Something was moving, but all I knew right then was that it wasn't dangerous.

For now, there was only Asher.
- A Beautiful Dark SWOON #YABound

3 comments:

  1. Great choice! I liked a Beautiful Dark and I was fortunate enough to meet the author. Her excitement for the book was amazing and I'm ready for A Fractured Light to come out.
    Plus it takes place in Colorado which where I am from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, great choice! I've already added that to my tbr, but that also addedit on the "urgent must reads"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I remember this scene, great choice <3

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...