Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#8): A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"You mean my powers will decide who I get to fly off into the sunset with? What if I don't want to go with either one of you?"

"You have a choice only if you have powers associated with both the light and the dark," Devin said, his voice losing some of its cool detachment. 

- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies, Page 304

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting teaser, I am dying to read this one. Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog :)

    Carly @Fiction Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wanna-read... Damn, where am I supposed to take all this time from? ^^ Thanks for sharing, it surely caught me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... that's interesting :) I haven't gotten a chance to read this yet, but it's definitely on my to-read list :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this so bad!! :) Great tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh great teasers! I've got this one on my TBR shelf :)

    Thanks for stopping by Radiant Shadows

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a big fan of this one. I felt like the love triangle was way over done. I also didn't like the weird two different angel sides. They both seems like a bad choice. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really liked this book. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser! I liked this book. I hope a lot of the questions at the end are answered in book two. I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I really want to get my hands on this one too, it sounds so good! I hope you're loving it :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :D


    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...