MOVING NOTICE!!

A Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books is in the process of moving to a new site. While the new site is under construction, posts will still be made here until the construction and move are complete.

Please be patient with me while this process is being done.

Thank you for visiting, following, and just generally being awesome!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#8): A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"You mean my powers will decide who I get to fly off into the sunset with? What if I don't want to go with either one of you?"

"You have a choice only if you have powers associated with both the light and the dark," Devin said, his voice losing some of its cool detachment. 

- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies, Page 304

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting teaser, I am dying to read this one. Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog :)

    Carly @Fiction Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wanna-read... Damn, where am I supposed to take all this time from? ^^ Thanks for sharing, it surely caught me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... that's interesting :) I haven't gotten a chance to read this yet, but it's definitely on my to-read list :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this so bad!! :) Great tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh great teasers! I've got this one on my TBR shelf :)

    Thanks for stopping by Radiant Shadows

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't a big fan of this one. I felt like the love triangle was way over done. I also didn't like the weird two different angel sides. They both seems like a bad choice. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really liked this book. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser! I liked this book. I hope a lot of the questions at the end are answered in book two. I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I really want to get my hands on this one too, it sounds so good! I hope you're loving it :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :D


    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...