Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday (#1): Reading Favorite Book Multiple Times or 100 Mediocre Books


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read–a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

Answer:  I think I would choose to read 100s of mediocre books, because I wouldn't get sick of my favorite book (which is why I would read it over and over). But if I read 100s of mediocre books I might find one that's not so mediocre and it could become one of my favorites. I like being surprised by a book I think I won't like but end up really enjoying.

What would you choose?

6 comments:

  1. New follower. Wow, you have the best header. It is lovely and magical!

    http://www.ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm glad you like my header, I was going for the whole magical-fairytale-like theme for this blog and my reviews blog. I wanted them to somewhat match.

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! Yay for Minnesota! I just moved to California from MN but I really miss it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Really? Where from Minnesota are you from? I can't imagine myself living anywhere else (well, maybe Ireland). It's what I know.

      Delete
  3. Fun times, I like discovering new books too. Luckily I haven't had to read that many mediocre ones. XOXO - Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either. It just means that there are a lot of really good books out there for us to enjoy. I think I've only read a few in the past couple years that weren't WOW for me.

      Delete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...