Sunday, February 5, 2012

#WWReadathon: All Updates for Saturday February 4, 2012


11:44 AM: : What Am I Reading?

1:11 PM: : All Updates for Friday February 3, 2011
REPLIES: 1:22 PM:

2012 not 2011. My brain is fried...ugh.
3:15 PM: I'm starting my reading out today with finishing Reaper by Rachel Vincent.

3:22 PM: Oh my goodness! I love how Reaper ends. That last quote by Tod is just awesome.
REPLIES: 3:39 PM:

I so need to read that one. I have read all of the other books, and novella but not Reaper and I LOVE Tod.
I love Tod, too! That's one of the reasons I chose to read Reaper. I think you'll really enjoy it! :)
Thanks, I am not sure why I have not read it. Just keep forgetting. :*( Poor Tod. <3
Reaper is definitely a must read! Really shines perspective on Tod and makes you love him more!
It really does. You also get to see when Tod an Kaylee first "met."
Oooh, see now that I did not know. Okay. I am going to read it once the read-a-thon is over. :)
Yup Tod saw her first after all! lol I just <3 TOD!
Tod is, like, my favorite book boyfriend ever, right now. <3<3<3TOD<3<3<3
Oh, I know. I was just telling another blogger the same thing. Tod is the whole package! <3
OH yes! He is like my #2 Adrian Ivashkov is #1 and Jem is #3 lol I think it always changes.
Jem? Who?
Jem is from the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.
Ah, Yes. Another series I have yet to read. Thanks.
It's really good. I haven't read Clockwork Prince yet. I'm still waiting for it from the library.
  Yes awesome series! Clockwork Prince=Jem=swoon=read pages 201-207 over and over!
I can't wait 4 Before I Wake. I would sell my soul or first born to have that book in my hands!
OMG, me too. I would give me left kidney. LOL

I read some teasers for Before I Wake and I thought I was going to pass out or something.
I know I only need one kidney after all. Jem from Clockwork Prince.
Very true. I would never miss it. LOL
“Forever used to feel like a curse. Now it feels like a promise," ~Tod My favorite Before I Wake teaser!
Oh, yes! It's one of my favorites too. I think I like pretty much everything Tod says, though.
Aww, I love that teaser too! :)
3:51 PM: I decided to take a break from The Mephisto Covenant to read Bodyguard by Jennifer Ashley.

5:24 PM: I got 21% done with Bodyguard before the library closed! That feels like a huge accomplishment.

11:46 PM: I got tons of reading done today. Phew! Good night, everyone, and talk to you tomorrow!
REPLIES: 11:52 PM:

night :)

Reading Completion:


COMPLETED!
21% COMPLETED


















131/434 PAGES

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I've gotten a lot more reading done this go-around than I did in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon.

      Delete
  2. REAPER; is very interesting story and well developed characters despite the length. I like the storyline and think it has great potential.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...