Saturday, February 4, 2012

#WWReadathon: All Updates for Friday February 3, 2012



10:13 AM: Hey, all! What's everyone reading? I'm starting out with Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan. 
REPLIES: 10:22 AM: 
  I'm reading Open Minds by Susan Quinn! Reeeal good. I need to finish it up! :) 
  I haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of Open Minds yet. I hope you keep enjoying it! :) 
  From what I've read this far, you definitely should. ;)  
REPLIES: 10:47 AM: 
  That sounds really good! Going over to Goodreads right now 
  Immortal Beloved is really good. And I've been told the sequel Darkness Falls is even better. 

10:19 AM:  What better way to start the  than with a good book and french toast sticks? It's a happy day.


10:25 AM: : Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon Has Started!!
RETWEETED BY: 
4:47 PM: I just finished Immortal Beloved. I loved it! Now I'm starting The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen. 
REPLIES: 4:50 PM: 
  congratz on finishing the Immortal BEloved! Glad you loved it woot woot:D 
5:49 PM: The library is now closed and I've lost my quiet environment where I'm undistracted by other things until tomorrow... 
REPLIES: 5:52 PM:
  aww bummer, how cool to have read there today though! Cool idea!   I go to the library everyday and it's a great way to get a lot of reading done with no distractions.   
  that's awesome, i go to the library and i get distracted - i like to people watch LOL and browse for bks :D 
  I get distracted by the internet or other books. That's why I use a study room when I want to just read.  
  ooh a study room is an excellent idea, i am so easily distracted LOL 
6:07 PM: Supper then back to reading. Back in a bit! 

6:38 PM: I hate when my eyes get scratchy! :(

10:46 PM: That's it for me tonight. I'll talk to you all tomorrow! :) 
REPLIES: 10:47 PM:
  good night  Nitey Nite.

Reading Completion:

COMPLETED!
27/434 PAGES
 

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...