Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#11): Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 

I'd always welcomed war, but when the last battle ends, what life is left for a warrior?

- Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer, Page 395

11 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I want to read that! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, I can't wait to read these books. I still have book one and two to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser! I have yet to start read these books but I really want to. I hope to get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick for a teaser - loved this book. Hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an interesting thought, isn't it? I've really got to try this series. Been meaning to. Now that they are all out, perhaps I will.... I hate to wait. lol

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Nightshade by Angela Cremer! I saw it at the bookstore on Saturday and I wanted to read it so bad but now I couldn't get it because my dad only agreed to two new books. :( But I ended up talking him into five. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great pick for a teaser! I'm glad you liked this book. I can't get over how it ended enough to say that I liked the book. It's great writing and some of the trials they face in Bloodrose where extraordinary, but there's one thing that happens that just totally ruined the entire series for me. I'm sure you know what that is!!! :/ Thanks for visiting me teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Bloodrose! Such an exciting book with such a shocking ending!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I can't decide whether or not to finish this series. I've been told I will be very upset. Hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have to read this book!! I thought it was better than the first book AND the second book!! It is action packed and it keeps you up all night!! Cliffhangers keep you hooked and you might not be able to put this book down!!! Go werewolves!!!! Go Calla!!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...