Monday, February 6, 2012

#WWReadathon: Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up


Over the past three days (February 3rd-5th) I've been able to read four books this go-around. I didn't get a chance to finish all four, but I'm glad that I was able to get more done with this RAT.

Here's a list of the book I read this weekend:

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan- COMPLETED
Reaper by Rachel Vincent- COMPLETED
Bodyguard by Jennifer Ashley- 21%
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen- 212/434 PAGES

I had a great time talking with everyone via Twitter () and I had a great discussion with  and  about how great Tod Hudson is (with a little of Jem thrown in).

I took part in the Wicked Winter Readathon Challenge – Sentence to Song on Sunday. I chose the song Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica to go with The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax.

Here's the video:




And I was so excited to hear that there's going to be another WWRAT in June! I just signed up and I can't wait for June to come!

Here's the information for the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon in June:


Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon

Hosted by: Rebecca @ Kindle Fever, April @ My Shelf Confessions

Coming in June… #WWReadathon Vol. 3: Summer edition!

Since we had such a blast during both the Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon and Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon; we again decided to listen to what seemed to be all of the #WWReaders wishes and host #WWReadathon Vol. 3 — Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon!

Whether you are an old WWReader or a new one, you are extremely welcome to sign up an join in on the fun. Information and the sign up linky will be found below and I’m available for further questions via rebgeo@hotmail.com.

We hope to see you all there! ♥

How Does It Work?

The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of June 20-24 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You did a great job on the reading part. o: Go you! And we're so happy to hear you're joining in June too! \o/

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...