Thursday, February 9, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#9): Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

Bram folded his arms over his chest. He didn't fight it as I traced his lips, his chin, the top half of his throat. he did catch my hand before it ventured any lower, though. My tongue flattened against the roof of my mouth as I kept my eyes on his, letting him do what he wanted.

He kissed my satin-robed wrist, over the glove's buttoned opening, and dropped my hand.

In that moment, I found him fully, absolutely beautiful. The way he kissed me was so honest; the way he stood there, calmly embodying his own space, was attractive in that it simply was. He just was, when he shouldn't be.
- Dearly, Departed SWOON #YABound

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book! I really like the kissing over the satin gloves, just something about that detail makes my heart flutter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped reading Dearly Departed, I got caught up in another series and just haven't gotten back into it yet. But I think this scene has peaked my interest and I think I start it again. Great Choice!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...