Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (#10): Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser (since it's Valentine's Day, here's a steamy teaser):


His mouth was soft and firm; one of his hands circled the back of her neck gently, guiding her mouth to his. With the other hand he cupped her face, running his thumb gently across her cheekbone.

- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, Page 202

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read these books, this teaser makes me want to stop what I'm reading and start them now! Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking awesome teaser! I cant wait to read this book. Thanks for stopping by and checking mine out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great teaser! I absolutely adore this series. Enjoy!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice for a teaser! Love this book.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWww such a sweet teaser! I can't wait to read TMI and ID, I have the first 3 TMI on my shelves, waiting for me! I just need to find the time :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and happy valentine's day :D

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know who's kissing who, Will and Tessa, Jem and Tessa, or some other couple?? I WANT TO KNOW! Ack that it's been requested by a whole lot of people at the library! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo great teaser, thanks for sharing I am super excited to start these books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Carly @Fiction Fascination :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...