Monday, February 6, 2012

#WWReadathon: All Updates for Sunday February 5, 2012


3:13 PM: : All Updates for Saturday February 4, 2012

4:24 PM: : Wicked Winter Readathon Challenge – Sentence to Song 

REPLIED TO:  How is your going?
REPLIED:   Mine is going really well! I've gotten a lot more reading done than last time. How's your  going?
4:44 PM: I just checked my list of request holds @ the library & I'll be getting Clockwork Prince in a day or so! 
REPLIES: 4:45PM:
  WOOT! That's exciting!!!!  
  Yes! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for Clockwork Prince ever since I finished CA in Jan.   I love Cassandra Clare. LOVE! CP is amazing, hope you enjoy it! 
6:09 PM: Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates really long chapters that are, like, 30 pages long... 
REPLIES: 6:24 PM:
  I'm the same, Chapters should be like, 5-10 pages lol!  
  Totally agree. Long chapters are kind of a put-off for me in a book.  
  I aree in my books for pleasure. The books I had to read for my thesis were upwards to 70-100 pgs 
6:42 PM: Just saw the post for the Wicked Wildfire RAT. I was hoping for another RAT, I can't wait for June! :) 
REPLIES: 6:44 PM:
  woot! we can't wait for June either, we love planning these :D  
  It's so much fun! Especially when people seem to like it so much :D  
11:23 PM: That's it for tonight. Good night, everyone, and I hope you all had a great !
REPLIES: 11:43 PM:
  NIGHT EVERYONE!! THANKS! It was quite a ride! 

Reading Completion:

212/434 PAGES 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...