Monday, August 6, 2012

#SWUR Challenge: Summer Vacations


The Summer Wrap-Up Read-A-Thon is hosted by Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal and Jude @ In Between!

The Summer Vacations Challenge is hosted by Shae @ Understanding Shae’s Story!!

Just tell me your ideal vacation inside of a certain book!

Book World I Would Like To Visit For Vacation (Or Just Visit In General):

I would love to visit the world of Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play. This manga was one of the first I ever read and I fell in love with the characters and world right away. I'm not sure I can even put into words what I love about this series that would make me want to visit its world. It's really just something you need to experience yourself to really understand.


A Collection of Volumes 1 - 3!
A Collection of Volumes 4 - 6!

 
A Collection of Volumes 7 - 9!
A Collection of Volumes 10 - 12!


















A Collection of Volumes 13 - 15!
A Collection of Volumes 16 - 18!
Final Volume!




























Series Home: http://www.viz.com/fushigi-yugi-vizbig-edition
Prequel Series Home (Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden): http://www.viz.com/fushigi-yugi-genbu-kaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...