Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Very First Lines from HIDDEN!


I rounded on Kalona. Stark was staring at me like I was being irrational, but I didn't stop myself. Even if I couldn't figure out how to tell them, I believed I had glimpsed Heath's soul within Aurox through the Seer Stone.
    "If you knew what Aurox was, why didn't you say something before now?"
    "No one asked me," Kalona said.
    "That's crap," I said, totally displacing my anger and frustration and confusion from myself and the Aurox/Heath puzzle and smacking Kalona with it.
    "What else have you kept from us?"
    "What else would you like to know?" He replied without hesitation.
    "Just be careful, young Priestess, that you truly want to hear the answers to the questions you ask."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...