Saturday, December 15, 2012

FBF Book Spotlight: Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills

Beautiful Music for Ugly Children
by Kirstin Cronn-Mills
Published October 8th 2012 by Flux

"This is Beautiful Music for Ugly Children, on community radio 90.3, KZUK. I’m Gabe. Welcome to my show." 
My birth name is Elizabeth, but I’m a guy. Gabe. My parents think I’ve gone crazy and the rest of the world is happy to agree with them, but I know I’m right. I’ve been a boy my whole life. 
When you think about it, I’m like a record. Elizabeth is my A side, the song everybody knows, and Gabe is my B side—not heard as often, but just as good. 
It’s time to let my B side play.



Purchase Here: Kindle // Paperback


5 Signed Copies will be given away on Friday, December 21, 2012!

Click Here to Enter: http://teens.freebookfriday.com/2012/12/beautiful-music-for-ugly-children-by.html

What is FBF?

It's simple. Every Friday, Free Book Friday gives away free books!

That's right. Each week, FBF features a new author with an exclusive author interview podcast or written Q&A and host a drawing to win free signed copies of his/her book.

All you have to do to enter to win each week is sign up using the entry form on the left sidebar. Winners are chosen at random and posted on the site every Friday morning. Hence the name, "Free Book Friday!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...