Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2012

The Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books, Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Rachel @ Fiktshun, and Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!!



Tod Hudson from Before I Wake (Soul Screamers)

“You’re not lost, Kaylee. You can’t ever be lost, because I’ll always know where you are. And if I’m not there with you, I’m on my way and nothing standing between us will be standing for very long.”
–Before I Wake

“So what you’re really saying is that kissing me is one of those things a girl shouldn’t die without experiencing right?”
–If I Die







Daemon Black from Obsidian (Lux)

“You don’t understand. Right now, you can lead an Arum right to my sister. And I have to protect her. She’s all I have left. And I have to protect the others here. I’m the strongest. This is what I do. And while you’re carrying the trace on you, I don’t want you going anywhere with Dee if I’m not with you.”
 –Obsidian

"I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect."
–Obsidian






Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy)

“I felt you come alive when we kissed, and I know you’re afraid of that. Afraid to unleash that other side of yourself. ”
–Sweet Evil

“For starters? I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body.”
–Sweet Evil








Patrick "Trick" Henley from The Wild Ones

"Stuff like looking me over as if you wanna lick every square inch of me and then blushing about it. It's taking every bit of willpower I have and then some not to come over there and kiss you."
–The Wild Ones

"I'm not perfect Cami. I'm not a thoroughbred like he is. I never will be."
–The Wild Ones








Dante Giliberti from Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries)

“Oh, it’s fairly easy, really. At least, when you’re not looking where you’re going. I’m kidding. You can bump into me any time you’d like.”
–Dante's Girl

“Of Americans? Of course. I love them. I have no reason not to. They bring a lot of tourist dollars to Caberra.”
–Dante's Girl






Chase McCree from Chasing McCree

“I only want to make sure you’ll be safe. I’m not chasing you around all night because I think it’s a nice way to pass time.”
–Chasing McCree

“I’d follow you to the ends of the earth just to kiss you.”
–Chasing McCree










Rifter from Dire Needs (Eternal Wolf Clan)

 "You shouldn't have worried. You've see me fight."
–Dire Needs

“He didn’t understand the significance of what had happened, but he certainly knew parents coming back from the grave was not good. Shit, they’d all read Hamlet in school, and look how things had turned out for that dark prince.”
–Dire Needs







Tristan Knight from Devotion (Soul Savers)

"You've been hurt. And I will accept that as part of you."
–Promise

"I don't know who did that, but I don't think anger is the only emotion that brings out your strength."
–Promise








Peregrine "Peree" from The Scourge (The Scourge)

“Yesterday you looked like you wanted to swim. I’ve got the other end tied up here. You can swim out for as long as you like, and when you’re ready to come in, I’ll pull you back to shore.”
–The Scourge

“So take that with you tomorrow as you travel home. Know that I love you, and I want you, and I want you to choose me. No pressure.”
–The Scourge





Daniel Grigori from Rapture (Fallen)

“All that is good in Heaven and on Earth is born of love. This war is not just. This war is not good. Love is the only thing worth fighting for.”
–Passion

"With all my heart and soul, I will wait for you as long as it takes. I will love you every moment across time."
–Passion









What are your Top 10? Are any of them on my list also? Let me know what you think in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE TOD!!! So glad to see him on so many lists! Also a big fan of Daemon and Kai! I really want to read Dante's Girl!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tristen, Have you read the books by Kira Saito- Lucas is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...