Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top 10 Book Covers of 2012

The Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books, Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Rachel @ Fiktshun, and Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!!

(These are in no specific order...)









These are all taken from books that I've actually read this year. Though there are a ton of others that I loved, these are only a small few. That is one of the reasons I didn't number them, because it would be too difficult to pick the exact Top 10 that I loved this year.

What are your Top 10? Are any of them on my list also? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the covers in the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. I love how soft the covers are in real life as well!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some beautiful covers here.

    My Top 10 Cover: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-covers-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...