Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 New Adult Titles I've Read in 2012

The Top 10 of 2012 is hosted by Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books, Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime @ Two Chicks on Books, Rachel @ Fiktshun, and Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads!!

The New Adult genre has been HUGE this year, so I thought I'd share 10 of my favorites that I read in 2012. Some of them I had to go by series, because I couldn't choose just one of them.

#1 is...The Soul Savers Series by Kristie Cook


#2 is...The Wasteland Series by Lynn Rush


 #3 is...Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

#4 is...First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky

#5 is...Shallow by Georgia Cates

#6 is...The Wild Ones by M. Leighton 

#7 is...Blood Debt by Nancy Straight 

#8 is...Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride

#9 is...Awaken by Sarah M. Ross 

#10 is...Moonlight and Oranges by Elise Stephens


 What were your favorite New Adult titles this year? Are any of them on my list also? Let me know what you think in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love you! I'm still trying to make a reading list with New Adult titles, and this helped SO much! <3

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited Flight made your list! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...