Thursday, July 19, 2012

'City of Bones' News: Godfrey Gao is Magnus Bane








Godfrey Gao is playing the part of Magnus Bane in 'City of Bones'!









Cassandra Clare on Godfrey as Magnus:

You cannot take a bad picture of this guy. It is impossible. That is probably why he is a supermodel as well as being an actor.

Godfrey is, in addition to being all gorgeous and stuff, super-talented (his audition was awesome), loves the books, and is, like Magnus, ridiculously tall.

He is also super-nice — we emailed briefly and he said “I’m half Southeast Asian, because my mom is Peranakan Malaysian And my dad is Shanghainese - Soo hopefully the fans will like me playing Magnus!”

Oh, I don’t think there’s any worry about that! But if you are as happy and excited as I am, tell Godfrey! He’s on twitter at http://twitter.com/godfreygao and he’d love to hear from you.

Meanwhile, I am off to compose a letter to whosoever may be playing Alec.

Dear So and So, 

Here are some pictures of Magnus. Please feel free to send me a fruit basket. My address is …

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...